I did some more work on my costume this weekend. First I finished off the waist section and sewed on the 2 layers of skirts.
Next up was sewing the bandages to the under suit. The ones I made last week looked great after drying, but I was having difficulty attaching them since they don’t stretch. It would be easy sew them and make them form fitting if I had a body cast or mannequin. After some thought, I decided to create some more bandages using some left over dye, this time using stretchy fabric I brought for a past project. These could be sewn straight over the under suit, stretch and not be too tight when it is worn.
Since this is going to be a lengthy process I will post progress on my Facebook page. Rather than short blog posts.