I finally finished the mask this weekend and I’m now happy that it as symmetrical and smooth as I can make it. Next up is to order another batch of silicone to recast it and make a few copies.
I also got close to finishing my scabbard, which only needs a little more sanding and filling before painting.
Lastly some of my time was taken up with an issue with one of my 3D printers when it got blocked. This occurred just above the nozzle in a gap that I was unable to reach and pull out. Due to this I attempted to drill out the plastic with a small bit This seemed okay at first but I must have drilled to far and the end of the nozzle cracked. I have now had to order a new one to replace it. I can then get back to using both printers to produce my sword.